My name is Sheila Malo, I am writting to you....Because this case is getting absolutly annoying.

I took the toefl exam on 6th june ( paying extra fee= 50 dollars to advance the test because i was applying for a scholarship) the PC crashed. lossing time, so they reschulded me ( with a lot of confusing emails as an answer,with the headquarters: they contradict themselves: first they said I could keep the old score, and when I decided to do that , after 2 days they wrote me back saying it is not possible, and that I had to retake the exam again,!

here I lost my possibility of scholarship because of their imcompetence.On 21st june i Retake the test again. This time, again in Barcelona.

On the 11 th july I was suposed to have the scores, but..no answer...no scores..I write them ....no answer...and after one week later they write me back saying that on the speaking section they couldnt perceive any sound, so I had to retake another test: For the third time!..

This is UNacceptable. 2 months lost!, 3 exams...I lost money, time, and health because of a really incompetence Organization. I want a solution for this case

Comments